The One they’ve been seeking is
the One they’ve been hiding from…
This is the Biblical narrative in a way you’ve never encountered it before—the story of Enoch, an angel who is swept up in the war against God. He fights for Lucifer, and falls with him when the rebels are overthrown.
Although Enoch finds renewed purpose in Lucifer’s mission—to uncover and thwart God’s plan for the strange new creatures of flesh and blood—he is haunted by the memory of Heaven, tormented by jealousy of these creatures of matter, and terrified by the thought that God’s plan for their redemption will end with his own annihilation.
Want a sample first?
You can read the first chapter for free.
From Adam to Jesus, A Devil’s Gospel spans thousands of years, as Enoch and the other dark angels suspect one person after another of being the promised Messiah, and attempt to corrupt or kill these people they’re afraid have been sent to destroy them.
In the spirit of C.S. Lewis’ The Screwtape Letters, this is the sweeping drama of Christianity from the perspective of a fallen angel.
It all starts with a man and a woman, many millennia ago…
Links to Blog Posts
During Lent 2017, I’ve been posting updates on A Devil’s Gospel every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Below are links to all the posts so far, in the order they were published:
- March 3, 2017: Title and tagline reveal
- March 6, 2017: Blurb reveal
- March 8, 2017: Table of Contents Reveal
- March 10, 2017: Christ’s Shadow
- March 13, 2017: Cover reveal (ebook)
- March 15, 2017: Cover reveal (paperback)
- March 17, 2017: Cover reveal (throwback)
- March 20, 2017: Chapter 1 (1/3)
- March 22, 2017: Chapter 1 (2/3)
- March 24, 2017: Chapter 1 (3/3)
- March 27, 2017: Dedication
- March 29, 2017: Pre-order!
- March 31, 2017: The (Long) Path to Publication
- April 3, 2017: Rublev’s Trinity Icon
- April 5, 2017: Why I Wrote This Novel (Spoilers Ahead)
- April 7, 2017: What Surprised Me Most About The Bible (Spoilers Ahead)